Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Sriracha Broccoli Bites


 

I love finding fun and new ways to put a spin on some of my side dishes.  And when cruising Pinterest I found these fun little Broccoli Bites that look simple and tasty that I new I just had to try soon.  Finally got around to trying them, I adjust the recipe to spice it up a bit-but I thought the end result was a yummy little way to change up your standard steamed broccoli.

Enjoy!


Sriracha Broccoli Bites
(Adapted from Stacey Snacks: Broccoli Bites for Kids )
Ingredients:
16 oz. fresh steamed broccoli, roughly chopped
1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
3 eggs
1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp. garlic powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Using your hands, form a small patty and line up on your parchment paper lined sheet tray.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes and flip if tops are golden.  Bake for an additions 5-10 minutes.

 Want more recipes, food info and picture more often, follow me on Facebook.  Check it out at the link below!
Brittany M on Facebook at: Cooking with Brittany

2 comments:

  1. First the pizza for unique taste, now this! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, so glad you like them! I will definitely keep them coming!

      Delete