Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Strawberry Drinks

This blog has moved to a different site.  To get more great recipes and see new post, go to cookingwithbrittany.com


It's strawberry season!

Love love love strawberries, and not just in my desserts but in salads, salsas, sauces, and sandwiches (the 4 S's!!).  But most of all I love myself a little strawberry action in my drinks.  It's the perfect flavor and it pairs beautifully with so many other fruits, juices or other flavored drinks.  

So while looking for yummy summer cocktails to make that used strawberries, I decided to just do a round-up and post of the strawberry drinks that I was looking at.  There's a little bit of everything going on...so take a look and enjoy and hopefully it will inspire you guys to try some strawberry drinks of your own.
























No comments:

Post a Comment